Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sample Thank You Letter


[Date]

[Name of Interviewer]
[Name of Company]
[Address]
[City, State Zip]

Dear ___________:

It was a pleasure to speak with you earlier this week regarding your current opening. I appreciate the time and information you shared about your current needs and goals.

After reviewing our conversation, it is evident that a key aspect of this position is the ability to work with others and help medical professionals develop curriculum to improve the quality of video production.  As we discussed in our interview, I have worked successfully with many diverse groups, including staff, administration, students, and parents, in order to achieve mutually beneficial goals.  In addition, I have extensive experience working as a volunteer to assist community groups in developing video presentations, including the NAME OF ORGANIZATION and the NAME OF ORGANIZATION. I feel that my strong background in this area has helped me to develop the skills necessary for helping others plan and implement an improved video lesson.   

I look forward to hearing from you again so that we may continue our discussions regarding your organization’s needs and the efforts I could contribute towards their fulfillment.

Again, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,



NAME

No comments:

Post a Comment